Re: Call for App | software..!!

1 view

Patricia More

Mar 20, 2018, 5:30:06 AM3/20/18
to collabora...@googlegroups.com

Hello - Greetings,

We did not hear back from you. Please let us know if we can call you tomorrow
, 21st March your morning time so we can discuss your mobile app/custom software requirements. Please share your contact details and suggest a time.

If you are not available to speak tomorrow
, we can do the call as per your availability. Please suggest.

Look forward to your response.

Kind Regards,
Patricia More

On Wednesday 10 January 2018 07:45 PM,
Patricia More wrote:

Hello,

My name is
Patricia. I am working as a Business Development Consultant.

We develop custom software, mobile apps, CRM, ERP, websites and web apps as per required specifications.

Let me know if you are interested, we can be on a call to take this forward.

Look forward to your response.

Thanks & Regards,
Patricia More