Lua version of Weaver Engine

Nathanael D. Jones

Oct 3, 2011, 1:00:35 PM10/3/11
to collabora...@googlegroups.com
Hi folks, just wanted to provide a quick update. The Weaver Engine project now has a working Lua version, which you can download and use at https://github.com/nathanaeljones/weaver-lua

I'm also running a couple of servers (http://eu.weaverengine.com and http://us.weaverengine.com), but they're not guaranteed to be working all the time. No support for user accounts has been added yet - it's currently a single-user prototype.

Please let me know if you're interested in joining the developers in creating content (feel free to fork and edit the code, I'll happily give you commit rights on GitHub).

This is a 3-day prototype, but it demonstrates the practicality of the engine, and offers a glimpse into how much linear asynchronous coding can be simplified.

Nathanael