最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

sireb

未読、
2009/11/30 1:11:562009/11/30
To: Colibri Talk
I have created a new theme for colibri. You can find it under the
files section on the google group's main page.

I have named it Darkness 2.0

It is a clean, black and glossy theme.

The zip file includes a folder called "Darkness 2.0" which you need to
put inside the themes folder of colibri.
The zip file also includes the required fonts, which are in a folder
called "Fonts" and the font files inside must be copied to your windows
\fonts folder.

Any feedback would be appretiated.

Dreadnaut

未読、
2009/11/30 8:40:222009/11/30
To: Colibri Talk
It looks quite good to me! The only thing I could say is that the
white background in the result list has a strong contrast with the
dark colours of the theme. Have you tried to reduce that a bit?

Also, I am not sure about the terms of those fonts... they are already
available on Vista and Windows 7, but I don't think you can distribute
them freely. However, people using windows XP can obtain them directly
from Microsoft installing the PowerPoint Viewer 2007, avalaible here:

- http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=048DC840-14E1-467D-8DCA-19D2A8FD7485

Arioch //BDV/

未読、
2010/01/07 18:51:372010/01/07