Win+Space hotkey reserved ?

Bracket

Sep 9, 2016, 2:25:30 PM9/9/16
to Colibri Talk
Hi,
I can bind various Win+<some_key> combinations, but not Win+space.   Is this combination reserved on Windows ?  Other applications blocking this hotkey ?

Dreadnaut

Sep 9, 2016, 2:31:31 PM9/9/16
to colibr...@googlegroups.com
I use Win-space for Colibri, But if I remember correctly I had to
manually enter the values in the settings database (Colibri.sqlite) to
get it to work.

Find an SQLLite tool (e.g. SQLLite Database Browser), then open the
Colibri.sqlite file you will find either in the Colibri directory
(portable mode) or under Users\%your_name%\AppData\Roaming\Colibri.

Find the 'settings' table and set these value:

hotkey.enabled = 1
hotkey.ctrl = 0
hotkey.alt = 0
hotkey.shift = 0
hotkey.lwin = 1
hotkey.rwin = 0
hotkey.vk = 32

A you might guess, 'lwin' is the Windows/Logo key, and 32 is the code
for the Space key.

Bracket

Sep 10, 2016, 5:23:30 PM9/10/16
to Colibri Talk
I wouldn't have ever imagined needing to do something like that lol.  but it worked.
Thank you very much !