Colibri crashes on startup

innes

Dec 8, 2008, 4:57:35 AM12/8/08
to Colibri Talk
I installed the app on my XP laptop, but after showing the circular
splashscreen(?) it shuts down, with the following error message:

---------------------------
Fatal Error
---------------------------
Unable to get control panel applet entry point: C:\WINDOWS
\system32\infocardcpl.cpl
---------------------------
OK
---------------------------

Dreadnaut

Jan 6, 2009, 6:39:30 PM1/6/09
to Colibri Talk
On Dec 8 2008, 9:57 am, innes <inn...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I installed the app on my XP laptop, but after showing the circular
> splashscreen(?) it shuts down, with the following error message:
>
> ---------------------------
> Fatal Error
> ---------------------------
> Unable to get control panel applet entry point: C:\WINDOWS
> \system32\infocardcpl.cpl

Colibri tries to index items in the control panel, and the specific
ones probably uses a non-default format. I don't think there's a
solution at the moment, if not unistalling the item - that you may not
want :-p

tj6106

Jan 27, 2009, 11:41:52 AM1/27/09
to Colibri Talk
I think I have the same issue on my laptop as well :( I see the splash
screen then it disapears and I can't run colibri.

Can I ask where you found that error so I could see if it is the exact
same issue.