remember folder paths?

flug zwölf

Dec 10, 2009, 7:22:27 PM12/10/09
to Colibri Talk
Hi

Im trying to add shortcuts to folders to the database of colibri.
1) my first atempt to do this was by adding a shortcut of a folder to
the start menu. (didn't work)
2) i found out that colibri remembers folder paths when they where
opened by typing C:\anyfolder
so you can easily open the folder by typing "anyfolder" + enter.
if you now restart colibri, all the folder paths are forgotten.
3) i tried to find the filesystem.sqlite (in the Colibri profile
folder), as described in the Tips&Tricks on this page.
where is this file, and how to edit?

thx a lot
bye
flug

Dreadnaut

Dec 11, 2009, 10:20:23 AM12/11/09
to Colibri Talk
This is strange, but you are right: shortcuts to folders in the main
menu are not added to the index!

However, shorcuts to folders in other directories work fine, I use
that all the time :-)

> 3) i tried to find the filesystem.sqlite (in the Colibri profile
> folder), as described in the Tips&Tricks on this page.
> where is this file, and how to edit?

To edit the file you need a program like SqliteBrowser ---see the
first point in the Tips&Trick pages. Alternatively you can use the
Sqlite Manager extension for Firefox, available here:

You will find all the .sqlite files in the Colibri\Profile directory
if you are using it in "portable mode", or in your user profile: try
searching in c:\Documents and Settings\<yourname> or c:\Users
\<yourname>.