Press Hotkey Again to Cancel

Azure Cyan

Jan 19, 2011, 3:32:21 PM1/19/11
to Colibri Talk
I just suggest to add a function, which let us to cancel Colibri input
box by pressing the hotkey again. I really think this is useful.

I use Ctrl+Space to call out Colibri input box, but sometimes I feel
that I do not need to launch anything, since my fingers are already on
Ctrl & Space, I hope I could just press them again to cancel the input
box. Now I have to move my finger to Esc and press it.

I've been using Quicksilver on my MacBook Pro for many years, and am
so glad to find this replacement on my office computer with Windows.
I'm already used to press hotkey again to cancel Quicksilver input
box, and sincerely hope I could do the same with Colibri.

Michael Walter

Jan 20, 2011, 11:11:56 AM1/20/11
to colibr...@googlegroups.com
I'd be glad to take a patch :-)

Best,
Michael

Azure Cyan

Jan 21, 2011, 3:15:02 PM1/21/11
to colibr...@googlegroups.com
Very glad to hear that. Now the software seems to be perfect for me.

Sloven Anzulovic

Aug 23, 2012, 3:33:34 PM8/23/12
to colibr...@googlegroups.com
+1