[coldsync-hackers] Multiuser sync server

Gideon Romm

Dec 22, 2004, 12:42:39 PM12/22/04
to coldsync...@googlegroups.com
Hello.  I'm new to this list, so treat me as coldsync newbie.

I am looking to set up a Palm Sync server as part of an Application/Terminal server setup.  The basic requirements are to listen to netsync requests from workstations on the network and to sync the workstation with the appropriate user's database (say, Evolution).

I understand from what I've read about coldsync that this is in line with coldsync's goal of being unix-y.  :)

Is a solution like this at all feasible with coldsync or is there another project that would be better suited for such a thing?

Thanks,

-Gideon

Gideon Romm | Product R&D gid...@symbio-technologies.com

Symbio Technologies                     o:(914) 576-1205
134 North Ave, Suites E&F               f:(914) 576-0944
New Rochelle, NY 10801                  c:(914) 774-4691

                www.symbio-technologies.com
                    www.thesymbiont.com