Want to learn coldspring

Archana Jhunjhunwala

May 21, 2016, 4:53:06 PM5/21/16
to ColdSpring-Users
Hello all,
I am new to coldfusion want to integrate coldspring with cold fusion,Please help me develop a simple application using coldspring i want to learn it

David Phipps

May 21, 2016, 6:36:27 PM5/21/16
to coldspri...@googlegroups.com
If you are just starting out then I would take a look at DI/1 as a framework for dependency injection. There is a more active community surrounding it and it is still being maintained/actively developed.