ColdSpring Site is Down

Clay Hess

Aug 5, 2013, 4:40:17 PM8/5/13
to coldspri...@googlegroups.com
Wanted to let the powers that be know that the ColdSpring Framework site is down...returning 503 error. Thought someone would want to know who could tend to it.

Mark Mandel

Aug 9, 2013, 2:59:26 AM8/9/13
to coldspri...@googlegroups.com
Heya,

Was on vacation. Back now, and the site is back up.

Mark

On Tue, Aug 6, 2013 at 6:40 AM, Clay Hess <weboluti...@gmail.com> wrote:
Wanted to let the powers that be know that the ColdSpring Framework site is down...returning 503 error. Thought someone would want to know who could tend to it.

E: mark....@gmail.com
T: http://www.twitter.com/neurotic
W: www.compoundtheory.com

2 Devs from Down Under Podcast

Jeremey Hustman

Aug 27, 2013, 12:01:16 PM8/27/13
to coldspri...@googlegroups.com
Main site is back down again, /cfcdocs are up though...

Mark Mandel

Aug 27, 2013, 7:52:02 PM8/27/13
to coldspri...@googlegroups.com
I swear this thing falls over every time someone looks at it funny.

Rebooting. Will be up shortly.

Mark

Dan Baughman

Aug 27, 2013, 9:57:07 PM8/27/13
to ColdSpring-Users
I wonder if thats why CFML is less popular than COBOL today.

Jeremey Hustman

Aug 28, 2013, 1:01:38 AM8/28/13
to coldspri...@googlegroups.com
In disbelief, I had to see for myself.  But you are correct!  lol?
http://www.tiobe.com/index.php/content/paperinfo/tpci/index.html