Deployment to TEST/PROD ColdSpring and FW/1

mpa...@empowersis.com

Jul 8, 2013, 8:52:26 AM7/8/13
to coldspri...@googlegroups.com
Hello Group, quick question I am thinking.

We are ready to deploy application to test for UAT and I am not a fan of moving more code than is needed.

Development efforts but the /coldspring/ diretory off the root of site, but there are /docs/ and /tests/ and other directories under that, that i am thinking we should not be moving to TEST or Production either.

We are Autowiring ColdSpring with FW/1 and I am think that we only need to move the coldspring/bean/ along with the few items at root of coldspring, namely, "frameworkProperties.properties" and ".cvsignore"

Does that seem to be correct?  Maybe ado too?

Suggestions comments, please let me know.

Thanks

mpa...@empowersis.com

Jul 9, 2013, 4:09:16 PM7/9/13
to coldspri...@googlegroups.com
Is this question answered in the WIKI or something?  Maybe that is why no one got back to me?  If that is the case I can read that too.  Just looking for suggestions if it is not noted.

Thanks.

Brian Kotek

Jul 9, 2013, 4:48:39 PM7/9/13
to coldspri...@googlegroups.com
I would think you'd be fine not moving the docs or tests folders. You can confirm when you do testing on the test, staging, and/or UAT servers.