script style components

Guilherme Pinto

May 25, 2011, 8:57:01 PM5/25/11
to coldfu...@googlegroups.com
I know coldspring can manage this dependency for me, but my current project is not set up with coldspring. Is there a way to specify a custom type of argument coming into a function (like init() ) with a script base component?

Example code:

I'd like to have:

public my.new.component function init(required path.to.dependency1 dependency1, required path.to.dependency2 dependency2)

But can only compile with out a type or 'any':

public my.new.component function init(required dependency1, required dependency2)

public my.new.component function init(required any dependency1, required any dependency2)

Thanks for any input,

Guilherme Pinto

Russell Liu

May 26, 2011, 12:30:01 AM5/26/11
to coldfu...@googlegroups.com
Hey Gui,

what's your cf server version? according to cf9.0.1 release notes, this bug (cf bug 80429) should have been fixed with the 9.01 hot fix.

russell