ColdFusion Design Patterns - Mediator

Kevan Stannard

Jul 12, 2010, 2:18:30 AM7/12/10
to Object-Oriented Programming in ColdFusion
Hi everyone

I've posted some new content on the Mediator design pattern on the
ColdFusion Design Patterns site.

I'd like the content to be as accurate as possible from a community
perspective so I'm seeking your feedback. If you have any thoughts on
the content, particularly if it is incoherent, contains inaccuracies
or can be improved then I would love to hear.

http://www.coldfusiondesignpatterns.org/wiki/Mediator

Thanks!

Mark Mandel

Jul 12, 2010, 2:26:16 AM7/12/10
to coldfu...@googlegroups.com
Very nice work :)

Mark

E: mark....@gmail.com
T: http://www.twitter.com/neurotic
W: www.compoundtheory.com

cf.Objective(ANZ) - Nov 18, 19 - Melbourne Australia
http://www.cfobjective.com.au

Hands-on ColdFusion ORM Training
www.ColdFusionOrmTraining.com