Custom Forms

Nich

Sep 6, 2010, 11:47:37 AM9/6/10
to Object-Oriented Programming in ColdFusion
Hi,
Has anyone used drupal's cck module?
I am trying to do something similar, but on coldfusion.
Would like to allow users to create custom forms to allow visitors to
fill and have the data saved in a db, which will be retrieved as
needed.
What design powers such a system?

Larry C. Lyons

Sep 6, 2010, 12:55:31 PM9/6/10
to coldfu...@googlegroups.com
You may want to look at how Mura CMS or ShadoCMS generates their
forms. Also you might want to look at these ria forge projects, they
may serve as starting points.:

http://formutils.riaforge.org/
http://formomatic.riaforge.org/
http://form2cfc.riaforge.org/
http://formulate.riaforge.org/

hth,
larry

> --

Larry C. Lyons
web: http://www.lyonsmorris.com/lyons
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/larryclyons
--
The real problem is not whether machines think but whether men do.
 - B. F. Skinner -

Nich

Sep 7, 2010, 12:57:44 PM9/7/10
to Object-Oriented Programming in ColdFusion
A big thanks!
This is what I needed,
Thank you again :-)

On Sep 6, 7:55 pm, "Larry C. Lyons" <larrycly...@gmail.com> wrote:
> You may want to look at how Mura CMS or ShadoCMS generates their
> forms. Also you might want to look at these ria forge projects, they
> may serve as starting points.:
>
> http://formutils.riaforge.org/http://formomatic.riaforge.org/http://form2cfc.riaforge.org/http://formulate.riaforge.org/
>
> hth,
> larry
>

> On Mon, Sep 6, 2010 at 11:47 AM, Nich <nich...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi,
> > Has anyone used drupal's cck module?
> > I am trying to do something similar, but on coldfusion.
> > Would like to allow users to create custom forms to allow visitors to
> > fill and have the data saved in a db, which will be retrieved as
> > needed.
> > What design powers such a system?

Larry C. Lyons

Sep 7, 2010, 2:09:35 PM9/7/10