cf.Objective() Topic Suggestion Survey and Call for Speakers

Bob Silverberg

Dec 13, 2010, 2:34:48 PM12/13/10
to cfc...@googlegroups.com, cf-or...@googlegroups.com, model...@googlegroups.com, mxu...@googlegroups.com, transfer-dev, coldspri...@googlegroups.com, coldfu...@googlegroups.com, framew...@googlegroups.com, ValidateThis
Hello fellow ColdFusion developers. Apologies for the massive
cross-post, but we are trying to bring this to the attention of as
many CF developers as possible.

If you haven't already heard via blog posts or Twitter, cf.Objective()
is conducting a Topic Suggestion Survey for the 2011 conference. We
want to bring you the topics that *you* want to learn about, so we're
seeking your feedback. I encourage you to visit the survey at
http://engage.cfobjective.com and check out the topics that have
already been suggested. You can cast votes for those that interest
you, and you can add suggestions of your own. The survey will run
until January 9th, 2011.

If you're interested in speaking at cf.Objective() you can also submit
a proposal to speak on a topic via the same Engage application, at
http://engage.cfobjective.com. The Call for Speakers also closes on
January 9th. Note that you need to submit a proposal to be considered
as a speaker. Simply submitting a topic suggestion will not put you
under consideration.

Thanks for taking the time to read this note, and my apologies again
for the cross-posting. If you have any questions on the survey or the
call for speakers please feel free to email me directly.

Cheers,
Bob Silverberg (on behalf of the cf.Objective() Content Advisory Board)