Meeting Jan 10

Ben Francis

Jan 10, 2023, 6:46:30 PM1/10/23
to Col...@googlegroups.com
All,

We're meeting now to listen to Jam, who will be talking about the Bulletin Board
System (BBS) that he has been supporting for years now, and the
accompanying infrastructure and games around it.  More info at:
https://gettogether.community/events/26696/jan-2023-meeting-bbs-and-infrastructure/

Ben

Thaddeus Brown

Jan 10, 2023, 8:09:03 PM1/10/23
to Col...@googlegroups.com
Hey Ben,

I was trying to follow along with your AWS question at the end of the meeting. The EBS volume sounds like it would make moving to new boxes less complicated. However I found this on StackOverflow and it sounded similar to what you are doing so figured I would share.