Re: [UCLUG] Re: Next Meeting: Nov 8, 18:30

Ben Francis

Nov 10, 2022, 9:24:30 AM11/10/22
to uc...@googlegroups.com, Col...@googlegroups.com
Here is the annotated video of Tuesday's meeting: https://youtu.be/OOcC2VumAuY

Ben

On Mon, Nov 7, 2022 at 10:29 AM Brian Kennedy <sir...@gmail.com> wrote:
Where's the after party this month?  I might can make it to that part. :)

On Mon, Nov 7, 2022, 9:15 AM Jas Eckard <jas+...@eckard.com> wrote:
Just a reminder that tomorrow is our monthly meeting.  Be sure to vote
before you come.

On Thu, Nov 3, 2022 at 3:20 PM Jas Eckard <jas+...@eckard.com> wrote:

> Well we had a few topic possibilities for this month, but so far, they
> have all had to be postponed, or I haven't yet gotten confirmation.
> Nevertheless, we still plan to meet Nov 8 at 18:30 at:
>
>      201 Riverplace Suite 500
>     Greenville, SC
>
> Our friends at ColaLUG will be joining us via Jitsi:
>
>      https://meet.jit.si/sclugs
>
> ...so if you can't make it onsite, please join us there. Also, you're
> welcome to let me know you plan to attend at:
>
>     https://gettogether.community/events/24347/november-2022-meeting/
>
> Vote before you come!
>
> Future topics:
> - MitM/Captive Portal tech: Andrew Thompson
> - GitLab: Barry Jones
> - NixOS: Matt Friede --> 2022/Dec/13?
> - Fedora CoreOS immutable VMs: Derek Wright --> 2022/Dec/13?
> - RedHat?: Mike Savage
> - Code Server/Linux?: Olivia Sculley --> 2023/Mar or after?
> - Ansible/Packer/Terraform?: Tim Fowler
>
>  --Jas

Ben Francis

Nov 10, 2022, 7:16:32 PM11/10/22
to uc...@googlegroups.com, Col...@googlegroups.com
Ebay ought to sponsor our meetings. I bid on some NUCs and another Pogoplug.

Kinda hoping I lose. :D