Fwd: [UCLUG] Next Meeting: MOVED to MON Feb 20, 18:30 - Man-in-the-Middle Attacks

Ben Francis

Feb 5, 2023, 11:29:36 PM2/5/23
to Col...@googlegroups.com
FYI, the next meeting will not be the regular meeting day, but Monday, Feb 20, due to Valentine's Day being on our regular meeting night.

Ben

Feb 14, 2023, 3:59:09 PM2/14/23
to Col...@googlegroups.com
Reminder: We're not meeting tonight! Go be with your life partner.

Ben

Ben Francis

Feb 20, 2023, 5:29:26 PM2/20/23
to Col...@googlegroups.com
Reminder: We are meeting tonight at 6:30pm at

Ben

Ben Francis

Feb 21, 2023, 2:51:37 PM2/21/23
to Col...@googlegroups.com