Get Out The Vote

Nicholas Pyle

Sep 5, 2012, 12:02:08 PM9/5/12
to coincollec...@googlegroups.com

Get out the Vote

Every four years since 1976 my client the Independent Bakers Association - Political Education Committee sponsors an effort to provide bakers and allied members specific voter information for their operating states.  Thanks to the internet we no longer spend days making copies and mailing out state-by-state voter registration, absentee deadlines and related information.

However, it remains critical that all persons exercise their right to vote.  With just a few primaries left to go – registration and absentee deadlines are fast approaching.  To identify specifics for your registration and ballot please try these easy to use Internet portals:

Registration Multistate: http://www.longdistancevoter.org/voter_registration_deadlines

Verify Registration and request absentee ballot information: www.canivote.org

Did hear the one about the fellow who wanted to be buried in Chicago so he could remain active in politics after his death?  Enjoy - Nick