Pull request against Pivy to integrate Qt 5/Python 3 support from FreeCAD fork

Kurt Kremitzki

Aug 1, 2018, 6:33:10 AM8/1/18
to coin3d-discuss
 Hello all,

I've created a pull request [1] which would re-integrate the downstream changes made in FreeCAD's pivy fork. I wasn't able to retain the commit information, unfortunately, but it's available at the fork [2]. If this can get reviewed and merged, I have a package for Debian ready to be submitted for it. Then, FreeCAD will be able to provide Python 3 builds, which would be really nice. So, whatever I can do to help expedite this, please just let me know.

Thank you.