Linking error

Jason Ding

May 18, 2021, 7:50:45 AM5/18/21
to coin3d-...@googlegroups.com
Hello group,

I got these linking errors when compiling my code. Can someone help me if you know what causes thesr errors? Thank you for help!

/lib/Coin3D/lib/libQtOpenGL.so.4: undefined reference to `QTextureGlyphCache::textureMapForGlyph(unsigned int) const'

/lib/Coin3D/lib/libQtOpenGL.so.4: undefined reference to `QTextureGlyphCache::populate(QTextItemInt const&, QVarLengthArray<unsigned int, 256> const&, QVarLengthArray<QFixedPoint, 256> const&)'

/lib/Coin3D/lib/libQtOpenGL.so.4: undefined reference to `QWidgetPrivate::checkWindowRole()'

/lib/Coin3D/lib/libQtOpenGL.so.4: undefined reference to `QObjectPrivate::checkWindowRole()'

/lib/Coin3D/lib/libQtOpenGL.so.4: undefined reference to `QWindowSurface::QWindowSurface(QWidget*)'

/lib/Coin3D/lib/libQtOpenGL.so.4: undefined reference to `QPaintEngineEx::drawPixmaps(QDrawPixmaps::Data const*, int, QPixmap const&, QFlags<QDrawPixmaps::DrawingHint>)'

Wolfgang E. Sanyer

May 18, 2021, 8:55:39 AM5/18/21
to coin3d-...@googlegroups.com
This seems like a Qt issue not Coin.

Are you using cmake? qmake?

At a glance I think you're just forgetting to link something.

Jason Ding

Wolfgang E. Sanyer

Jason Ding

Volker Enderlein

Jason Ding

Volker Enderlein

May 22, 2021, 12:37:00 PM5/22/21
to coin3d-...@googlegroups.com
You can look into the soqt* or quarter* files under  <coin3dinstalldir>/lib/cmake/. If they contain Qt4::QtCore as dependency it's Qt4 otherwise if they contain Qt5::Core it's Qt5. From the error message you posted earlier it looks like you are trying to link with Qt4.