Fwd: [SCA-Northshield] Coronation - Pre-reg, Bards, Feast Entertainment and a call for Volunteers

Daniel Topp

Mar 23, 2022, 8:11:30 PM3/23/22
to Canton Mailing Group Google

Something something something

From: ealdredsca via The Northshield Hall <sca-nor...@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, March 23, 2022 6:41:35 PM
To: sca-nor...@googlegroups.com <sca-nor...@googlegroups.com>; ealdr...@aol.com <ealdr...@aol.com>
Subject: [SCA-Northshield] Coronation - Pre-reg, Bards, Feast Entertainment and a call for Volunteers

The Pre-reg form can be found here: https://www.pierresca.org/coronation/pre-registration/

Bardic Competition!
We will have a "bring your best" bardic competition at Coronation. Open to all styles, types and cultures of Bardic.
The winner will be given the opportunity to become the Bardic Champion for Their Majesties Ajax and Gaia.
In addition, the winner will receive two complimentary tickets for feast and will be asked to perform as part of the feast entertainment.

Feast Entertainment: Have a desire to perform before Royalty? During the Coronation feast there are two to three openings for a piece between feast courses.
It can be song, dance, an oratory proclaiming the glories of their Majesties, or any other appropriate* entertainment.
Please contact myself, Ealdred of Malmesbury / Dawson Lewis either through Facebook or via email at Ealdr...@aol.com
*Appropriate does not, alas and alack, include puns. At least, based His Highness Ajax previous responses to my amazing wit and wordplay.
Call for Volunteers!
We need up to 24 individuals to help staff various roles at Coronation. Please use the linked form to sign up.
We need the following staff
*6 - Gate 7:45 - 09:50 (Closing for morning court)
*4 - Gate After court until 12:30 We'll make sure that you get lunch if you sign up for it.
*4 - Lunch servers. Depending on morning court but approximately 11:30 to 1:00
*2 - After lunch clean up. Approximately 1:00 to 2:00