To All My Wonderful Troops

Sue Schwall

Mar 8, 2021, 3:09:19 PM3/8/21
​All is well and I am home. I have a drain in, but it will be removed next week. Site is beginning to hurt a little, but I have taken the meds so it will soon be OK. AND I HAVE HAD COFFEE!!

Dr. & entire staff was absolutely wonderful to both myself and my hubby.

I have to thank all of you profusely. Of course, I had to take off all jewelry, which meant I did not have my amulet on, or any of my healing beads. Talk about feeling naked and a little vulnerable. That feeling lasted only a couple of seconds since I was instantly enveloped in a huge cloud of love and warmth filled with juju/prayers/good vibes and total healing. It all came from you guys, and I really appreciated it. Thank you so much. Double Blessings to All.

Sue/Seonag/Mama/Mom/and any of the other Me parts I missed.