My news

Sue Schwall

Feb 16, 2021, 1:23:09 PM2/16/21
​First off, my apologies for multiple contacts/forums on one message. It's just faster:

I had an appointment with a surgeon today to examine a large lump on my right thigh about the size of a softball. My personal physician suspected a lipoma, a fatty deposit under the skin. If it is, they are totally non-cancerous. The surgeon also suspects the same thing, but there is a chance that it is a liposarcoma, a cancerous tumor. He won't know for sure until he gets in there, and either way, there will be a biopsy.

I will be having surgery this coming Monday, February 22, time to be determined, to remove said lump. There will be sutures both down in the area as well a surface one--no staples. A drain will be inserted to make sure everything is cleared out, and will be left in for about a week, then removed and site monitored for another week. Everything will be covered with a type of Ace bandage. There should not be any nerve damage.

I ask for prayers, juju or just good vibe thoughts (your choice) for a positive outcome. It is appreciated.

Blessings to all.

Sue/Seonag/Mama/Mom/Auntie (did I get all of me? LOL!)