New hordling

Danielle Hale

Sep 9, 2021, 5:15:04 PM9/9/21
to Canton Mailing Group Google, Mary Ellen Testen
I'm sorry for the delay with this announcement. Adjusting to the new baby and a 3 year old has been challenging. Please welcome our newest addition.

Orion Steven Hale
August 25th, 2021
2:02 am
5 lbs 13 oz
18 1/2 inches long.

Orion did end up in the NICU but we are both now home and well.

Thank you,
Yelle le Cheveaux
20210908_204104.jpg
20210904_125251.jpg
20210902_205053.jpg
20210907_134245.jpg

Sue Schwall

Sep 10, 2021, 1:10:40 AM9/10/21
to Danielle Hale, Canton Mailing Group Google, Mary Ellen Testen
​Welcome, "little peanut" Orion!! May the Lady bless you and your family and keep you all well.

Mama Seonag

Sep 10, 2021, 8:42:18 AM9/10/21
to Canton Mailing Group Google, Mary Ellen Testen, Danielle Hale
Aww! Congratulations! Glad all is well and you're both home now.

Annabeau