FW: Would you like to have a Pie Snit

Daniel Topp

May 1, 2024, 11:01:49 PMMay 1
to Canton Mailing Group Google

Just got this request from Rokeclif

From: Laura Springer <lauraann...@yahoo.com>
Sent: Wednesday, May 01, 2024 9:02 PM
To: Daniel Topp <d...@toppstorm.me>
Subject: Would you like to have a Pie Snit

Greetings Dan

The Shire of Rokeclif would like to invite the Canton of Coille Stoirmeil join us in hosting a Pie Snit on October 12th 2024. The autocrats of the event will be myself (Merdyne Thorburn) and our Herald Amata Cromwell. We were hoping that if your group would be interested in joining us some of your members could help run games/activities for the day including some fighting and possibly dancing and we would also like to offer your group the chance to run lunch and keep the profits from lunch.

YIS

Merdyne Thorburn

(Laura Springer)

Molly Shields

May 2, 2024, 9:36:07 AMMay 2
to Canton Mailing Group Google, Daniel Topp
I'm good with this idea. Don't have anything scheduled for that day yet that I know of.

Annabeau

Matt Schwall

May 2, 2024, 2:40:46 PMMay 2
to Daniel Topp, Canton Mailing Group Google
I think being involved with this is good but we have noone in dance, and no fighters.

Sue Schwall

May 3, 2024, 8:43:05 AMMay 3
to Matt Schwall, Daniel Topp, Canton Mailing Group Google
A side note to consider: pies do not have to be sweet----savory is also an option to plan for.

May 3, 2024, 9:27:53 AMMay 3
to Matt Schwall, Daniel Topp, Sue Schwall, Canton Mailing Group Google

Lyn Andreasen

May 3, 2024, 10:00:36 AMMay 3
to Ingrid, Matt Schwall, Daniel Topp, Sue Schwall, Canton Mailing Group Google
I am fine if you guys want to do this, however, it is my scheduled weekend to work, so I cannot be there to help. Also, like Matt said, we do not have fighters or dancers, maybe suggest something else we can help with, with the people/activities we do have?

Fiona

Gretchen Tischer

May 7, 2024, 6:40:38 PMMay 7
to Daniel Topp, Canton Mailing Group Google
We may want to consider doing the lunch. We're pretty good at doing low budget tasty meals. We could charge for the lunch option. Knowing it's Canton, people may be pushed to buy lunch rather than go off site?