Baronial Succession

Storm Bird

Apr 4, 2024, 12:44:55 PMApr 4
to Coille Stoirmeil
Just as a reminder, about the Jararviller Baronial Succession is happening now. Below is my original post, along with a few clarifications.

Letters are due May 1 by the time business meeting starts at 7:00 P.M. Those letters will be shared at that meeting, followed by a digital announcement. From there we will announce the next steps in the polling process.

At this moment I have received one letter of intent. If you have not received confirmation from me that I received your letter, please contact me via Facebook (Storm Bird), Discord (stormbird612) or by email stormb...@gmail.com.

If you have questions about the process, you can also contact me via Facebook (Storm Bird), Discord (stormbird612) or email stormb...@gmail.com.

Last, Their Excellencies would love for potential candidates to come talk to them about their experience, ask questions, etc.

Here is the information for Jararvellir's Baronial Succession.

Baronial Succession Timeline

The deadline for stating your intentions to run for the Baronage is May 1, 2024, by the beginning of business meeting. Letters of intent should include the following:

· Name

· Experience in the SCA

· Why you think you are qualified to be part of the Baronage?

· Your plans for the Barony.

Letters of intent should be sent to sene...@jararvellir.org and stormb...@gmail.com

If we have more than three slates of people interested in the Baronage, we will hold a poll via survey monkey to narrow the choice down to three sets of candidates. Paper Polls will be available by request.

Formal polling (run by Northshield) TBD. Candidate interviews will be done per Their Majesties’ and Their Highnesses’ schedules. Q&A sessions with the populace will also be scheduled as well.