Canton meeting

1 view

Daniel Topp

Nov 29, 2021, 9:01:04 AM11/29/21
to Canton Mailing Group Google
Just a friendly reminder the canton meeting is this Sunday with pot luck to follow and if the weather holds and we have marshals Archery’s.

Something something something

Matt Schwall

Nov 29, 2021, 11:10:48 AM11/29/21
to Daniel Topp, Canton Mailing Group Google
Daniel, I think it might be just a bit too chilly for archery. Just sayin......

On Mon, Nov 29, 2021, 8:01 AM Daniel Topp <d...@toppstorm.me> wrote:
Just a friendly reminder the canton meeting is this Sunday with pot luck to follow and if the weather holds and we have marshals Archery’s.

Something something something

Pete Shields

Nov 29, 2021, 5:59:34 PM11/29/21
to Matt Schwall, Daniel Topp, Canton Mailing Group Google
As long as your fingers don't freeze, it's fine, right?  Just sayin... ;P

Daniel Topp

Nov 29, 2021, 6:08:26 PM11/29/21
to Matt Schwall, Canton Mailing Group Google
Hey we aren’t the ones shooting lol

Something something something

Nov 30, 2021, 7:12:36 PM11/30/21
to Daniel Topp, Canton Mailing Group Google
Just so everyone is up to date, Mama/Seonag is flying out to Kansas at oh Goddess early tomorrow morning. Her eldest is in the hospital and family has been advised to come.
The Canton meeting (as long as I don't have to go) will go forward as planned.
Papa Moose/Matthias