Canton meeting

Daniel Topp

Jul 12, 2021, 7:57:31 PM7/12/21
to Canton Mailing Group Google
All the canton meeting is this Sunday at noon at the nest with archery to follow.  Masks are now only required if you have not been vaccinated.

Something something something

Matt Schwall

Jul 14, 2021, 10:02:32 AM7/14/21
to Daniel Topp, Canton Mailing Group Google
Just so everyone is aware ahead of time, I am ill.
 IT IS NOT COVID!
It is my arch nemesis Bronchitis.
I am on two different meds to get me healthy again.

On Mon, Jul 12, 2021, 6:57 PM Daniel Topp <d...@toppstorm.me> wrote:
All the canton meeting is this Sunday at noon at the nest with archery to follow.  Masks are now only required if you have not been vaccinated.

Something something something

Molly Shields

Jul 18, 2021, 8:28:54 AM7/18/21
to Daniel Topp, Matt Schwall, Canton Mailing Group Google
Will not be attending today. Recovering from second Covid shot.

Annabeau

Matt Schwall

Jul 18, 2021, 10:16:24 AM7/18/21
to Molly Shields, Daniel Topp, Canton Mailing Group Google
I know that feeling! At least it won't last too long! Feel better!
Moose