Me update

1 view

Sue Schwall

Mar 15, 2021, 6:11:13 PM3/15/21
​Hi, again! Stitches are out! YAY! Drain is out! Yay!

The lipoma was bigger than expected. Dr. told my husband that it was roughly the size of a grapefruit. (If you have a lipoma, get it taken out sooner rather than later--easier all the way around.) Lipomas are non-cancerous.

Two blood blisters formed near the incision site, so small amount of skin had to be removed as it was too thin and stretched out. Skin was trying to grow up over a couple of the stitches, but the NP won--stitches came out with just a little battle. Absolutely no sign of infection.

Site will have to be re-examined this coming Wed., Fri., and next Mon. again to monitor blood blisters and change dressing. But now I get to drive myself since the drain is out. I can walk normally again without stitches or drain tugging, or Ace bandage (to hold things in place) slipping. YAY!!!!!!!

All that's left is to heal. I thank you all again and again.

All of the Me personalities