FW: [Jararvellir] Baronial Candidate Q&A

Daniel Topp

Aug 9, 2021, 11:00:25 PMAug 9
to Canton Mailing Group Google

From: jarar...@googlegroups.com <jarar...@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of jfl...@gmail.com
Sent: Monday, August 09, 2021 9:59 PM
To: jarar...@googlegroups.com
Subject: [Jararvellir] Baronial Candidate Q&A

Good evening all,

We'll be holding a somewhat free form town hall call for the poplace to ask questions of the Baronial Candidates. It will be on Monday the 16th beginning at 7pm. The platform is TBD right now, it will either be the webex platform we've been using for monthly business meetings, or the Kingdom zoom. The link will be going out in a few days, once I determine availability and finalize the platform.

Hope to see as many of you as can make it,

Robert

Seneschal