ICCM and the future of the DMN COI

Helen Campbell

Dec 3, 2014, 11:12:33 AM12/3/14
to coi-decision...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,  At ICCM this year Dennis King, Ian Grey and I facilitated a session on Decision Makers Needs.  There was lots of interest and many people asked to be signed up to this group.  As the group has been inactive for so long, I thought it might be good to check who is still active in this area, and who is no longer interested, before signing up new members.  Please could those of you interested in staying part of the group reply to me with a brief summary of what you're working on with regards DMN.  Please could I have replies by weds 10th Dec, which I will then share with the group?  I would then suggest removing people who do not reply, and then adding the new members before setting out a new plan of action.  Thanks, Helen