Doodle - Decision Makers and Data Scramble communities

1 view

Helen Campbell

Jul 5, 2016, 8:43:10 AM7/5/16
to coi-data...@googlegroups.com, coi-decision...@googlegroups.com

Hi All,  There have been lots of exciting activities happening in the Decision Makers and Data Scramble communities of interest, and therefore I think its time we had another call to talk more about collaborations amongst the COI members.  I created the Doodle below - please complete it as soon as possible, so that we can get a date set.  Thanks!

http://doodle.com/poll/57qu32aa69z47rv3
Doodle radically simplifies the process of scheduling events, meetings, appointments, etc. Herding cats gets 2x faster with Doodle. For free!