COI meeting tomorrow

Helen Campbell

Jul 18, 2016, 10:39:54 AM7/18/16
to coi-data...@googlegroups.com, coi-decision...@googlegroups.com

Hi All,  Just a quick reminder about our call tomorrow for the Decision Makers' Needs and Coordinated Data Scramble Communities of Interest - if you are hoping to join the call, and I don't yet have your skype ID, please send it over!

The purpose of the call is for us all to update each other on current projects in this area (both operational and research projects)...  I'll start the meeting off with a general overview of the work of the two communities to date, and then it would be great if all attendees can give a quick overview of current related work, with the aim of initiating more links between related projects.

I've created a trello board to help document projects and linkages.  The first column shows the general resources/standards that are enabling better links between projects, and then there are columns for operational and research projects.  The colors enable filtering of projects that are using the same standards etc...  I hope to make the board public soon, but for the time being, if you'd like to read it in more detail, please let me know your trello account name so that I can add you.  Let me know if you have any comments/questions.  Thanks!

Helen Campbell

Jul 18, 2016, 10:43:47 AM7/18/16
to coi-data...@googlegroups.com, coi-decision...@googlegroups.com

Apologies - 2pm (BST/GMT+1)...

Jul 19, 2016, 4:37:07 AM7/19/16
to coi-decision...@googlegroups.com

Hello,

Sorry we can’t make this today as have another meeting running over it – is there a way to catch up post call?

Best Wishes

Emma

Helen Campbell

Jul 19, 2016, 5:10:34 AM7/19/16
to coi-decision...@googlegroups.com

Hi Emma, Thanks!  Yes i'll share notes and then organise another call post summer-holidays hoping that more people will be able to join...

Jul 19, 2016, 5:34:12 AM7/19/16
to coi-decision...@googlegroups.com

Thanks a mil! Watched the YouTube of your presentation, super useful!

Dennis King

Jul 19, 2016, 9:14:29 AM7/19/16
to coi-decision...@googlegroups.com

I am sorry as well that I couldn't sit in, but would very much appreciate notes on what took place.

Keep up the good work

Dennis King

Sent from Outlook

Sent: Tuesday, July 19, 2016 5:34 AM