Meeting dates

Helen Campbell

Jul 12, 2016, 4:45:15 AM7/12/16
to coi-data...@googlegroups.com, coi-decision...@googlegroups.com

Hi All,  Apologies for the delay in getting back to you.  It appears that we're now in the middle of the holiday season so its going to be hard to get a date that works for a large number of people.  It appears that 2pm (GMT+1) on tues 19th July works ok for a few members, so I propose we go for that.  So far we have Robert Colombo, Lauren Burns, Shadrock Roberts, Leonie Tax, Enzo Bolletino and Tina Comes - if anyone else can make that time, please do let me know.  I propose to record the call to share with the group, and then I will plan some later calls for those that can't make it...  I'm thinking of using these calls to try to pull together a CDS/DMN diagram of the extent, links & overlaps of work in this area - hope this will be useful to you all!  Thanks!

Karen Payne

Jul 12, 2016, 4:21:06 PM7/12/16
to coi-decision...@googlegroups.com
Hi Helen,
Sorry for the delay getting back to you. The 19th is fine for me. Am i right interpreting the time as 9 AM EST? Looking forward to it.
Karen