Decision Makers Needs

Helen Campbell

Dec 16, 2014, 3:51:04 AM12/16/14
to coi-decision...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,  Thanks for agreeing to be part of the Decision Makers Needs Community of Interest!  Please feel free to post to the group to keep the conversations flowing!

By way of introduction to previous work of the COI, please take a look at http://www.digitalhumanitarians.com/content/decision-makers-needs

1.  I have created a folder for Resources - please add any useful resources that you are willing to share to this folder - they can be draft/work-in-progress.
2.  There is a document in the folder called 'Future Work/Research for DMN' which contains some initial ideas of work following on from the first Decision Makers Needs workshop - please feel free to add to/comment on this.
3.  I have created a spreadsheet for sharing information about our current work focus - please add to this

Actions:

1.  Please complete the spreadsheet at https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hp1ez0wsYTHm6ceVzwj9eamYR8iVG6Tva-vzRfY2FsA/edit#gid=0 if you are currently doing work/research on DMN
2.  Please read the concept note for the Map Review and let me know whether you can actively contribute to this - i'm unlikely to be able to make it happen without some active support - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1B4SSxEF_1mF9nKZdKp3Qzoo1xkTTqWpjm0CBcNtxBrA/edit.  Please feel free to comment/edit the document

Thanks, and looking forward to working with you all!  Helen

Helen Campbell

Jan 13, 2015, 2:45:42 AM1/13/15
to coi-decision...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,  I have had a request to run through the plans for the map review (see https://drive.google.com/drive/#folders/0B0pBAbW62rZqVmM1dndqMGxkSjQ/0B90Y9gPUymOmZTk1N2FlNzgtZDE5Ny00OTFmLWE5NzMtODYwMTYxMWVkOWQ1/0B0pBAbW62rZqdVVuYWx4VlQtMlE).  I have created a Doodle so that you can sign up if you are interested to join this discussion - http://doodle.com/afzrevi3ue5cw63m.  If anyone is keen to join but can't do any of those times, please let me know.  I have added a few more documents to the resources folder too, and would encourage you all to also add resources here (https://drive.google.com/drive/#folders/0B0pBAbW62rZqVmM1dndqMGxkSjQ/0B90Y9gPUymOmZTk1N2FlNzgtZDE5Ny00OTFmLWE5NzMtODYwMTYxMWVkOWQ1/0B0pBAbW62rZqNWlVd2o4RFktVDg).  Also, please add your work/research interests to https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hp1ez0wsYTHm6ceVzwj9eamYR8iVG6Tva-vzRfY2FsA/edit#gid=0.  Thanks, Helen

From: helen_r...@hotmail.com
To: coi-decision...@googlegroups.com
Subject: Decision Makers Needs
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2014 08:51:03 +0000

Kate Chapman

Jan 13, 2015, 3:47:08 PM1/13/15
to coi-decision...@googlegroups.com
Hi Helen,

Thanks for organizing this. I'm interested, but unfortunately the times on the Doodle don't work for me. At the moment I'm at GMT+13 so that would be the middle of the night.

Best,

-Kate

Kate Chapman
Executive Director
email: kate.c...@hotosm.org
U.S. mobile: +1 703 673 8834
Indonesian mobile: +62 82123068370

Humanitarian OpenStreetMap Team
Using OpenStreetMap
for Humanitarian Response
& Economic Development

Helen Campbell

Jan 15, 2015, 5:05:34 AM1/15/15
to coi-decision...@googlegroups.com
Hi Kate,  Thanks for the response - I could also do early morning (UK time) tomorrow (friday)?

Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2015 09:47:07 +1300
Subject: Re: [DMNeeds] Map Review update
From: kate.c...@hotosm.org
To: coi-decision...@googlegroups.com

Kate Chapman

Jan 18, 2015, 7:42:28 PM1/18/15
to coi-decision...@googlegroups.com
Hi Helen,

Sorry for the delay. I'm more available this week or I'm back in the US next week. Anyone else interested in meeting?

Best,

-Kate