New Year Meetings on Decision Makers Needs, the Coordinated Data Scramble, and Digital Collaborative Spaces

Helen Campbell

Dec 30, 2016, 6:55:54 AM12/30/16
to coi-decision...@googlegroups.com, coi-data...@googlegroups.com

Hi All,  I hope you're all enjoying your holidays, and looking forward to 2017!  Its been a long time since we last had a meeting, and there is lots to discuss!  With regards work on Decision Makers Needs, there is for example:

With regards the Coordinated Data Scramble, we are progressing well with a proposal for funding to support further development of our work in the form of Digital Collaborative Spaces.

I've therefore set up a Doodle at http://doodle.com/poll/7bnnzwkkvdqe8cm4- please could you all complete it as soon as possible so that we can get a date set for a call.   Thanks all, Helen

Helen Campbell

Jan 17, 2017, 11:28:50 AM1/17/17
to coi-decision...@googlegroups.com, coi-data...@googlegroups.com

Hi All,  Big apologies for dropping the ball on this, and many thanks to those who responded!  I think perhaps trying to organise a meeting in the first two weeks of Jan was a bad idea.  Therefore I've extended the dates a bit and would be grateful if you can all complete the Doodle at http://doodle.com/poll/7bnnzwkkvdqe8cm4 with the times that you're free.  Would also be great if those who already responded can add information relating to the extended dates!  Please do so as soon as possible so that we can set a date!  Thanks all!  Helen