Notes from July 2016 COI call

Helen Campbell

Jul 29, 2016, 6:22:10 AM7/29/16
to coi-decision...@googlegroups.com, coi-data...@googlegroups.com

Hi All,  Thanks to those who joined the COI call recently.  Here are the notes from the call - please let me know if you would like me to make any additions/changes.  The Actions were as follows:

1.       A number of people are working in the Philippines – Helen Campbell to connect Enzo with Steeve Ebener and Marc van den Homberg

2.       Anyone wanting access to the CDS/DMN projects Trello board to contact Helen Campbell

3.       Helen Campbell to send out the draft proposal for Digital Collaborative Spaces and the Coordinated Data Scramble for input from the community