COI at ISCRAM2015 Conference

Martina Comes

Jan 16, 2015, 6:41:45 AM1/16/15
to coi-decision...@googlegroups.com
INVITATION TO JOIN THE ISCRAM 2015 CONFERENCE,
May 24-27, 2015, in Kristiansand / Norway

The ISCRAM2015 Conference invites contributions of researchers and practitioners, and we do have a Track dedicated to Decision support, to which I would like to invite your contributions. We are particularly interested in work that focuses on problems that are relevant for practitioners, such as case studies, reports from practice, workshops, ... and you could also pose a challenge to the researchers present.

The full details of the call are available on http://iscram2015.uia.no/?page_id=642.

Additionally, we have started discussing organizing a WORKSHOP ON DMN right after the conference (May 28/29), building on the previous DMN workshop in 2012 in Geneva. Please let me know if you are interested!

Kind regards,
Tina