HNPW in Geneva and beyond

Dennis King

Feb 6, 2016, 3:00:29 PM2/6/16
to coi-decision...@googlegroups.com

I am sorry that I didn't get much of a chance or time to talk to those of you who attended HNPW in Geneva 1 - 4 Feb, I got pulled off on other things.

I did attend one of the HNPW Sessions on Information Analysis in the first 72 hours and the presentation of the H2H network meeting.  Anyway, I am still interested in contributing/collaborating on some type of product/project related to Humanitarian Decision-Making at the HQ level to complement the previous workshop and report on Field-Based Decision-Makers'  Information Needs.

I am attaching a PPT I recently presented on Information for Humanitarian Donor Decision Making.

Dennis King

Humanitarian Affairs Analyst

US Department of State

Washington DC, USA

Humanitarian Donor Decision-Making Final4.pptx