webpage glitch

Amin Rahbar

May 29, 2017, 1:26:26 AM5/29/17
to Coh-Metrix Message Board
Hi
I was wondering if you could let me know how I can fix the bug in the Coh-Metrix  tool web page that does not let me get into page and enter my text to analyze.
here is the error page link.

Having this error for weeks!

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File -->

<configuration>
    <system.web>
        <customErrors mode="Off"/>
    </system.web>
</configuration>

Notes: The current error page you are seeing can be replaced by a custom error page by modifying the "defaultRedirect" attribute of the application's <customErrors> configuration tag to point to a custom error page URL.

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File -->

<configuration>
    <system.web>
        <customErrors mode="RemoteOnly" defaultRedirect="mycustompage.htm"/>
    </system.web>
</configuration>

 Many thanks, in advance!

Zhiqiang Cai

Dec 12, 2017, 3:24:18 PM12/12/17
to Coh-Metrix Message Board
Hi Amin, Server refreshed. Should be working now.