Symmetric Matrices

brandon willard

Oct 6, 2013, 12:35:08 AM10/6/13
to cognitiv...@googlegroups.com
Quick question: has anyone implemented symmetric and/or pos. def. matrix types in Foundry yet?

Justin Basilico

Oct 6, 2013, 1:00:34 AM10/6/13
to cognitiv...@googlegroups.com
No, we haven't to my knowledge. Though I think MTJ has implementations that could possibly be used/exposed if needed.

Thanks, : )
Justin

On Sat, Oct 5, 2013 at 9:35 PM, brandon willard <brandon...@gmail.com> wrote:
Quick question: has anyone implemented symmetric and/or pos. def. matrix types in Foundry yet?

Dixon, Kevin R

Oct 6, 2013, 5:40:52 PM10/6/13
to <cognitive-foundry@googlegroups.com>, cognitiv...@googlegroups.com
Yeah, we've always had a running battle about how many matrix types to expose for efficiency, versus ease of use... Is the lack of exposure a deal breaker for you?

--
Kevin R. Dixon
Sandia National Laboratories

MS0672, TA-I: 729/134
tel: (505) 284-5615
fax: (505) 284-3258

brandon willard

Oct 6, 2013, 6:23:01 PM10/6/13
to cognitiv...@googlegroups.com
No, not a deal breaker, but I'll likely need them soon, so I was hoping I wouldn't I wouldn't have to start from scratch.