Maven Snapshots

brandon willard

Feb 20, 2013, 3:04:45 PM2/20/13
to cognitiv...@googlegroups.com
I would be very grateful if there was a maven snapshot of the latest dev code.  A couple projects of mine are using recent changes in dev, and one major project may take on this dependency, in which case it would be considerably easier to not require a local dev build or include a jar.

Justin Basilico

Feb 22, 2013, 1:17:07 AM2/22/13
to cognitiv...@googlegroups.com
Hi Brandon,

I did a snapshot build for 3.3.3, which deployed it to the Sonatype OSS snapshot repository. You will need to configure your POM to be able to use the snapshot repository. As a heads-up, it is likely that there are some other large changes that may make it into the next release, which would make the official release potentially 3.4.0 rather than 3.3.3.

Hopefully this will help you out in the short term. Let me know if you have any problems.

Thanks,
Justin

On Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 12:04 PM, brandon willard <brandon...@gmail.com> wrote:
I would be very grateful if there was a maven snapshot of the latest dev code.  A couple projects of mine are using recent changes in dev, and one major project may take on this dependency, in which case it would be considerably easier to not require a local dev build or include a jar.

brandon willard

Feb 24, 2013, 11:54:03 PM2/24/13
to cognitiv...@googlegroups.com
Hey, I just set up the snapshots; works well.  Many thanks!