Dear Friends..

Cognizant Friends

Aug 5, 2009, 10:38:43 AM8/5/09
to cog...@googlegroups.com
Hi Friends,

  Those who joined in cognizant, please send you Associate ID, to communicate inside the office.

 All the best for friends who joined July and those who going to join in December.

Always Our
Cognies... .

vigneswaran vicky

Aug 6, 2009, 9:46:39 AM8/6/09
to cog...@googlegroups.com
Hi friends I'm not confirmly decided to join in CTS. I've DEc 28 is the date. Anyway I'll inform to all about my decision....

Regards,
G.Vigneswaran,
Sree Narayana Guru College, Coimbatore.

Looking for local information? Find it on Yahoo! Local http://in.local.yahoo.com/

bhavya mohan

Aug 7, 2009, 6:06:42 AM8/7/09
to cog...@googlegroups.com
hi vignesh............

   why? for wht reason u r not confirmed joining CTS... r u doing PG or any other reason...
anyway think it twice and take a gud decision... already we hve waited for more than 1 year, now just for 5 months hve to wait, all the best...keep in touch n inform ur decision too... bye..

--- On Thu, 6/8/09, vigneswaran vicky <svicky_...@yahoo.co.in> wrote:

Yahoo! recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer 8.

Mahes waran

Aug 7, 2009, 6:57:08 AM8/7/09
to cog...@googlegroups.com

Who cares about it,

Plz stop sending these spam mails.

rinisha A

Aug 7, 2009, 12:26:57 PM8/7/09
to cog...@googlegroups.com
hi vignesh..
        can we know the reason behind urs this attitude?? have u depressed? or any personal reasons??
   Any way guy.. as a person who is in ur stage , my suggestion is pls dont decline ur job now. I mean in TFF portal.. now u cant do anything in TFF portal. but kindly dont send any mail to company regards this..

  Now ur situation and thoughts may be like this.. but who knows abt future..
so dont volunteerly  say no to job.. cos ur not going to suffer any one 's life due to intimate ur uninterest  in last time.. so be normal.. kindly dont say ur decision to company

rinisha A

Aug 7, 2009, 12:27:35 PM8/7/09
to cog...@googlegroups.com
hi magesh

i cant get u

wt do u mean

vigneswaran vicky

Aug 8, 2009, 8:36:26 PM8/8/09
to cog...@googlegroups.com
No i've write one of central govt exam (staff selection committee). Just i've confidence as i'll select. So only i say like that. Actually my native kerala,palakkad. Now i"m working in Walayar Commercial Tax checkpost, My design as Data Entry operator. Now i trying to get any govt post. But within dec i will not select in any exam means i"ll join in CTS.Basically i'm a maths student.I've no idea about Computer languages. Now I'm studying the program C also for Joining in CTS. Maximum we'll meet at CTS............
Take care and bye
Regards,
G.Vigneswaran

--- On Fri, 7/8/09, bhavya mohan <bhavy...@yahoo.co.in> wrote:
> on Yahoo! Local http://in.local..yahoo.com/
>

> Yahoo! recommends that you upgrade to
> the new and safer
> Internet Explorer 8

See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Yahoo! Buzz. http://in.buzz.yahoo.com/

vigneswaran vicky

Aug 8, 2009, 8:45:29 PM8/8/09
to cog...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I think all are get anger about me, because about my decision.I'm also waiting for joining in CTS without joining any PG and any permanent jobs. But in the free time i've prepare for the PSC exams.... thats all.
Regards,
G.Vicky.

Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more. Click here http://cricket.yahoo.com

bhuvani kumaresan

Aug 9, 2009, 5:09:23 AM8/9/09
to cog...@googlegroups.com
hai vicky......
         Any way u try ur govt post also. then but don't declare it to CTS b4 u getting any confirmed news. Just we ll wait for tat.
--
with luv & care

Bhuvani

bhuvani kumaresan

Aug 9, 2009, 5:12:26 AM8/9/09
to cog...@googlegroups.com
hai vicky......
         Any way u try ur govt post also. then but don't declare it to CTS b4 u getting any confirmed news. Just we ll wait for tat.

vigneswaran vicky

Aug 9, 2009, 11:57:35 PM8/9/09
to cog...@googlegroups.com
hi bhuvi, i'm vignesh.
Now i got the first selection list.I'm not selected. The ssecond list will be isssued on the next monday.Anyway my decision also joining in CTS only.

Aug 10, 2009, 3:28:24 AM8/10/09
to cog...@googlegroups.com
hi vicky......
          k pa tats great we ll meet in our campus.

udhaya kumar

Aug 10, 2009, 10:33:47 AM8/10/09
to cog...@googlegroups.com
hi friends this is udhaya... me too not conform to join in cts......

rinisha A

Aug 11, 2009, 9:53:36 AM8/11/09
to cog...@googlegroups.com
Ye Uday..
  y pa.. how many of u have this idea guys? be patient..
i think ur busi is well now.. u should be there.
so r u going to quit ?

bhuvani kumaresan

Aug 12, 2009, 6:51:32 AM8/12/09
to cog...@googlegroups.com
Hai friends.......

bhuvani kumaresan

Aug 12, 2009, 6:52:32 AM8/12/09
to cog...@googlegroups.com
Hai friends
          still how many have this idea............. anyway to all of u think well and take ur decision.

vigneswaran vicky

Aug 12, 2009, 8:38:42 PM8/12/09
to cog...@googlegroups.com
i think you doing your business..