future collaboration

Loet Leydesdorff

Sep 25, 2022, 5:32:36 AM9/25/22
to cogi...@googlegroups.com

Dear colleagues and friends,

Unlike when someone dies, Parkinson's disease appears to be a slow phasing out. It is with regret that I must inform you that I cannot fulfill my professional obligations. This will also be the case in the future. I must resign from all my positions.

With some of you I have worked so closely over the years that we also know each other as friends. I hope we can continue that relationship, but in the meantime you can't count on your e-mails to be answered, for example.

Kind regards. Loet

PS. Given a health condition, I am no longer able to read and write emails without mistakes. Please, consider using the telephone or skype.  Best, Loet

"The Evolutionary Dynamics of Discusive Knowledge"(Open Access)

Professor emeritus, University of Amsterdam

Lucio Biggiero

Sep 25, 2022, 10:01:31 AM9/25/22
to cogi...@googlegroups.com
Dear Loet,
I'm very sorry.

I'll write to you privately.

Your friend Lucio

Lucio Biggiero
Full professor of Organization Science; University of L'Aquila;
www.univaq.it
Via Giuseppe Mezzanotte - 67100 L'Aquila (Italy);  lucio.b...@univaq.itwww.luciobiggiero.com

Department of Industrial Engineering, Information and Economics; tel. +39 0862 434861

Cirps, www.cirps.it; AIRS, www.airs.it; IASS, www.scienzasostenibilita.org

PEC: lucio.biggiero@legalmail.it; skype: bertagordon; mobile: (+39)3473672426

--
Visit group at https://groups.google.com/g/cogitata?hl=en