Reminder: The Evolutionary Dynamics of Discursive Knowledge: Communication-Theoretical Perspectives on an Empirical Philosophy of Science starts in 1 Day

Loet Leydesdorff

Jul 28, 2022, 6:30:56 AM7/28/22
to Evolutionary Dynamics of Discursive Knowledge, cyb...@googlegroups.com

This is a reminder that you're a panelist for " The Evolutionary Dynamics of Discursive Knowledge: Communication-Theoretical Perspectives on an Empirical Philosophy of Science" which will begin in 1 Day on:

Thu, Jul 28, 2022 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM EDT

Add to Calendar: Outlook® Calendar | Google Calendar™ | iCal®

Please send your questions, comments and feedback to: webi...@asist.org

How to Join the Webinar

1. Click the link to join the webinar at the specified time and date:

Join Webinar

Note: This link should not be shared with others; it is unique to you.

Before joining, be sure to check system requirements to avoid any connection issues.

2. Choose one of the following audio options:

TO USE YOUR COMPUTER'S AUDIO:
When the webinar begins, you will be connected to audio using your computer's microphone and speakers (VoIP). A headset is recommended.

--OR--

TO USE YOUR TELEPHONE:
If you prefer to use your phone, you must select "Use Telephone" after joining the webinar and call in using the numbers below.
United States: +1 (562) 247-8422
Access Code: 252-647-585
Audio PIN: Shown after joining the webinar

Webinar ID: 579-798-003

GoTo, Inc. | 333 Summer Street | Boston, MA 02210

©2022 GoTo, Inc. All rights reserved.

Privacy Policy

Gerard de Zeeuw

Jul 28, 2022, 7:06:33 AM7/28/22
to cogi...@googlegroups.com

I apologise: I just saw this announcement (at 12.00 pm). It was not in my diary. If it is indeed today (July 28) then I had to miss it as here in the UK the webinar would be from 10 am to 11 am.

--
Visit group at https://groups.google.com/g/cogitata?hl=en
---

Loet Leydesdorff

Jul 28, 2022, 7:36:25 AM7/28/22
to cogi...@googlegroups.com
Dear Gerard: I should apologize instead. I decided to give this lecture at a late stage. Probably, there is nothing new. to say .  I'll call you later today or tomorrow.

Best,
Loet

_______________

Loet Leydesdorff

"The Evolutionary Dynamics of Discusive Knowledge"(Open Access)

Professor emeritus, University of Amsterdam

Amsterdam School of Communication Research (ASCoR)

lo...@leydesdorff.net ; http://www.leydesdorff.net/

http://scholar.google.com/citations?user=ych9gNYAAAAJ&hl=en

I would have liked to participate but have just received notice and am
obligated elsewhere. I hope you have a most fruitful discussion!

Cordially,
Bob Ulanowicz

On 7/28/22, Loet Leydesdorff <lo...@leydesdorff.net> wrote:
> Dear Gerard: I should apologize instead. I decided to give this lecture
> at a late stage. Probably, there is nothing new. to say . I'll call you
> later today or tomorrow.
>
> Best,
> Loet
>
> _______________
>
> Loet Leydesdorff
>
> "The Evolutionary Dynamics of Discusive Knowledge"
> <https://link.springer.com/book/10.1007/978-3-030-59951-5>(Open Access)
>
> Professor emeritus, University of Amsterdam
>
> Amsterdam School of Communication Research (ASCoR)
>
> lo...@leydesdorff.net <mailto:lo...@leydesdorff.net>;
> http://www.leydesdorff.net/
>
> http://scholar.google.com/citations?user=ych9gNYAAAAJ&hl=en
>
> ORCID: http://orcid.org/0000-0002-7835-3098;

Loet Leydesdorff

Jul 28, 2022, 9:56:51 AM7/28/22
to cogi...@googlegroups.com
Thank you so much.
Would you be available or communication,;for example,  next week?
best, loet

_______________

Loet Leydesdorff

"The Evolutionary Dynamics of Discusive Knowledge"(Open Access)

Professor emeritus, University of Amsterdam

Amsterdam School of Communication Research (ASCoR)

Jul 28, 2022, 10:43:50 AM7/28/22
to cogi...@googlegroups.com
Dear Loet,

I am on vacation this week. Will make an effort to join your group next week.

Peace,
Bob

On 7/28/22, Loet Leydesdorff <lo...@leydesdorff.net> wrote:
> Thank you so much.
> Would you be available or communication,;for example, next week?
> best, loet
> _______________
>
> Loet Leydesdorff
>
> "The Evolutionary Dynamics of Discusive Knowledge"
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cogitata/emc82037a3-a348-4b43-bb4b-c3d01424d4ec%4078a56e5e.com.

gregor...@riseup.net

Jul 29, 2022, 9:49:33 AM7/29/22
to 'Thomas Ball' via Evolutionary Dynamics of Discursive Knowledge
Viel Spaß im Urlaub und viele Grüße aus Brüssel.

Ich lese gerade Pyotor Kropotkins Ethik. Faszinierend. Ich war schon lange ein Fan seiner Denkweise aber hatte nie sein letztes, posthumes Werk gelesen.

Hat viele Ähnlichkeiten mit deiner Denkweise.

Vielleicht können wir mal sprechen, sobald Du aus dwm Urlaub zurück bist..?

Viele Grüße,
Jerome

Loet Leydesdorff

Jul 29, 2022, 1:16:58 PM7/29/22
to cogi...@googlegroups.com
Dear Lucio,

My apologies. I was very much in doubt wheter or not to do this
Best. Loet