Cool library, but the document is not very excellent

1 view

yzhang

Mar 25, 2008, 4:00:13 AM3/25/08
to cogen
Ionel.mc,

Thanks for your cool library, but, I think its document is not very
excellent. If you spend some time to write a more detail get-start
doc, it will make your lib more attractive.

The docs generated from doc_string are not very readable for new guies
like me.

Ionel Maries Cristian

Mar 25, 2008, 5:27:32 AM3/25/08
to co...@googlegroups.com
Hey,

I'm working on the documentation part, in fact I'll write a
introductory blog post in the next days.

Anyway, if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.

--
ionel.

yzhang

Mar 25, 2008, 10:41:36 PM3/25/08
to cogen
Good, look forward to it.

Thanks.

On 3月25日, 下午5时27分, "Ionel Maries Cristian" <ionel...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey,
>
> I'm working on the documentation part, in fact I'll write a
> introductory blog post in the next days.
>
> Anyway, if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.

Ionel Maries Cristian

Mar 27, 2008, 10:40:29 AM3/27/08
to co...@googlegroups.com
Here's the intro:
http://ionelmc.wordpress.com/2008/03/27/cogen-python-coroutine-library-intro/
I've also updated a good portion of the docs (especially the ones on
events and sockets).

It's still a work in progress so any feedback is welcomed.

--
ionel.

Yong Zhang

Mar 28, 2008, 7:09:56 AM3/28/08
to co...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for your quickly work.  But I am so sad, becasue I can not open your blog from China. Maybe, the network bandwidth has some problem to wordpress.com. Could you update it to goodle, or paste it as attachment.

Thanks.
- yzhang

Ionel Maries Cristian

Mar 28, 2008, 7:21:22 AM3/28/08