Updated list of maven projects, with revised build instructions

stub22

Dec 14, 2011, 3:18:50 AM12/14/11
to cogchar-users
Just updated these two pages, which I hope clarify the current
situation somewhat:

https://www.assembla.com/wiki/show/cogchar/CogCharProjects

https://www.assembla.com/wiki/show/cogchar/CogcharMavenBuildGuide

Matt Stevenson

Dec 14, 2011, 11:59:01 AM12/14/11
to cogcha...@googlegroups.com
Hey Stu,
Since the jme download via ant is broken, why not provide a direct link
and change the install script to point to their download location.

I'm not sure what ant uses in its 'get' command,
but I was able to download fine using the 'wget' command.
Maybe there's a different way the script can download it.
--
Matt Stevenson.

stub22

Dec 14, 2011, 4:46:44 PM12/14/11
to cogchar-users
Thanks for reminder about the broken ant "get". I just got some help
from the
JMonkey list. We need to use "direct.jmonkeyengine.com" as the
hostname
in our URL. (Exactly what you asked for, a "direct link"!)

http://jmonkeyengine.org/groups/general-2/forum/topic/problem-pulling-nightly-builds-down-with-ant-starting-in-about-septemberoctober-2011/

I tried that and it works; at least the download starts OK. Fixed
ant script is
checked in, but I have not yet tried building our Cogchar code yet
with a more
recent JMonkey build. I am also back to looking at the setup for
publishing
the JMonkey jar snapshots into Maven Central.