Mini Debian Conference Pune 2016

ravish_ing

Jul 2, 2016, 5:10:12 AM7/2/16
to CoFSUG

Hello Alumni !

 Greetings from the organizers of
  Mini Debian Conference Pune.

     We are pleased to announce Mini Debian Conference (mini-DebConf)
Pune on 30 and 31st July, 2016.
     We are proud to be hosting it at College of Engineering, Pune
(COEP). COEP [6] has a history of good FOSS contributors and with the
upcoming conference, we hope to add to its legacy.
 It has also hosted a Mini-DebConf a long time back in 2010
and this year, Mini-DebConf India returns where it all started, in
Pune.

     This is our second Mini-DebConf of the year. The first one took
place in Mumbai in January 2016 [5].

Details of the Mini-DebConf Pune 2016:
Dates: 30th & 31st July, 2016
Venue: College of Engineering Pune,
           Wellesley Road, Shivajinagar,
           Pune-411 005, Maharashtra, INDIA.

We are looking forward for your sponsorship and participation in
this event.

     If you have any special request that you want to accommodate apart
from the  conference, feel free to contact us.

     We hope you all will join us in celebrating a successful community
that has grown in leaps and bounds since the operating system's initial
announcement.

 On behalf of the Debian India community,
Team Mini-DebConf Pune

 Raju Vindane +91 9096331084
 Dinesh Sutar +91 8097168040