Error in Contract - Cannot find Symbol : ...$com$google$java$contract$H

Bryan

Sep 2, 2015, 6:50:41 PM9/2/15
to cofoja
Hi,

I'm new to cofoja and I am trying to get my Intellij IDEA project to compile with contracts enabled. I am at a total loss here and any help would be appreciated.
I am using cofoja.asm-1.2-20140817.jar.
In Intellij, I have configured classoutput, classpath, and sourcepath options for the annotation processor. The weird thing I'm seeing is one class file symbol that it says it cannot find.

I.e.
Error: java: error in contract: cannot find symbol
symbol: class Groomer$com$google$java$contract$H
location: com.linc.win.core.data

(note that "Groomer" is an interface)

I have several code files in my project (interfaces, classes, abstract classes etc) and they compile fine, even other files in the same directory as Groomer. In fact if I comment out the contracts in the "Groomer" interface, then the whole project compiles fine with contracts in them.
Also, I can see the Groomer$com$google$java$contract$H.class file on disk in the classoutput directory. So I'm not sure why it says it can't find it.
I'm sure I'm missing something, but I've tried many things with no luck.

Any ideas?

Thank you!